Comment Moderation Policy
If you’re reading this page, it’s probably because you want to leave a comment on one of my posts. Here’s what you need to know.
- I built this website. I pay good money to keep it running. This website is not a democracy, but a dictatorship—and I am the dictator.
- All comments are subject to moderation.
- I moderate comments at my convenience. That means your comment probably won’t show up right away.
- I reserve the right to reject comments for any reason, or for no reason at all.
- I reserve the right to disable comments on individual posts, or site-wide, at my sole discretion.
- Your comments belong to you. I do not claim ownership over them. By submitting comments, you are giving me a non-exclusive publication license.
I think I’ve made it clear that this website is my safe space, and not a free speech zone, so I’ll try to keep the rules short and simple.
- Please write all comments in English.
- I will not tolerate spam, harassment, trolling, bullying, or other abuse.
- Any comment that contains URLs in the message text will be refused.
- Keep your religion and your politics to yourself.