I’m not sure if I’m bound by the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) or not, but it doesn’t really matter. I don’t intentionally collect any data about you.
- There’s no mailing list or newsletter to collect your name and email.
- There’s no Google Analytics spyware.
- There’s no Facebook spyware.
However, you should be aware of the following:
- Some posts have embedded content from services like YouTube. These embeds may contain spyware.
- This website is hosted by Dreamhost, which maintains server logs for various purposes.
As for why I don’t collect data about you: I don’t need to. I don’t run ads on this site. I don’t have a “business model”. I have a day job.